Monday, March 10, 2014

Imprisoned Zionist calls upon Muslim nations to recognize Israel


Bangladeshi Muslim Zionist editor Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury, who is in jail now serving 7 year's rigorous imprisonment for advocating inter faith harmony, for confronting Jihad and anti Semitism and for supporting the State of Israel has called upon the Muslim nations to immediately recognize Israel for the sake of global peace. He said, being the only democracy in the Arab world, Israel certainly deserves to be recognized and Muslim nations must stop anti Semitism in their own lands.

Choudhury said, anti Semitism is the root cause of all evils which unfortunately is growing within the Muslim nations.

Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury said, instead of hatred the Muslims must learn to embrace the Jewish people as brothers and sisters and they also should raise voice against the atrocious behavior of the Palestinian terrorists such as Hamas.
No sensible individual can support terrorists like Hamas nor can think about eliminating Israel from the global map, he said.

Regarding his imprisonment Choudhury said, I am truly proud and thankful to God for giving me the opportunity of standing for the blessed land of Israel and it is my honor to serve in prison for this noble cause.

Shoaib Choudhury said, nothing can stop me from my stand and even if I am assassinated by the agents of Jihadists and anti Semitic forces, I will never retreat from my mission, as retreat is not a word in my vocabulary.


From a prison cell in Dhaka, Shoaib Choudhury has conveyed his greetings and SHALOM to all the Jewish brothers and sisters around the world.